GIVE THEM HOPE.
BE THEIR HERO.
Hope & Heroes
Unlocking The Power of Hope
to Advance the Cures of Tomorrow
Hope & Heroes Research Initiative
Unlocking The Power of Hope to Advance the Cures of Tomorrow
The Hope & Heroes Research Initiative (HHRI) is a pioneering initiative uniting the leading pediatric cancer centers throughout the New York, New Jersey, CT tri state region.
Partner Institutions and
Child & Adolescent Cancer Programs
- Children’s Hospital at Montefiore-Einstein
- Cohen’s Children’s Hospital-Northwell Health System
- Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- New York University-Langone
- Robert Wood Johnson-Rutgers
- Yale University- Smilow Cancer Center
HHRI physician-scientists are leading experts in pediatric oncology, hematology, genetics, immunology, stem cell transplantation, and other disciplines who are pushing the boundaries of science and bringing us closer to tomorrow’s cures.
Hope & Heroes is currently supporting the following programs pioneering the pediatric research critical to tomorrow’s cures. We will be posting the most pertinent findings from these studies as they become available.
- Early Phase Clinical Trials
- Cognitive Intervention for Cancer Survivors
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines & Pediatric Oncology Patients
- Interventions for Children with Brain Tumor
Research programs like these are possible because of the generous support of the Hope & Heroes community. Learn more about how you can support Hope & Heroes.